Today I am sharing my reviews for a very new yet trust-able brand for their daily skin & hair care essentials range. These are vegetarian, mild on skin & yes truly delightful products! Take a peep inside –
Mantra Hair Care
Cleanser & Conditioner
Mantra Mild Hair Cleanser with Shikakai & Bhringraj for Normal Hair (@995 for 250ml)
Ingredients – Lemon grass, Shikakai & Bhringraja are major amongst others. Shikakai helps treat dandruff, itch & dirt while Bhringraj nourishes the hair & heals the scalp.
Usage – Plunge out the product on your palms & gently massage on wet hair. Soak in for a few seconds & rinse well with water. The lather is less & milder which doesn’t strip the layer of oils on scalp.
– It leaves the hair feeling nourished & should be followed by the Mantra Conditioner for best results. Strongly recommended for oily scalp.
– Cleans the scalp & hair root to tip not making it dry.
– If you have color treated or permed or any chemically treated hair this still can be used & following the regimen with Conditioner will give great results.
– Tried it for more than a month. Made my hair lustrous (vouched). Greatly recommended for oily itchy scalp. Also treats dandruff!
– Mild fresh aroma of herbs. The fragrance of Shikakai is prominent but not artificial & will linger on till evening.
– No allergies for me on scalp or face. Good to use everyday.
– For oily hair, you can skip the conditioner. The shampoo does it all for you to get manageable hair.
– For dry, damaged, splits, color treated & permed hair, you should follow the regimen with conditioner.
Overall – 4/5 Must try product!
Mantra – Deep Hair Conditioner (@Rs995 for 250ml)
Ingredients – Fenugreek & Rajnigandha are major amongst others. Fenugreek being a rich source of natural protein helps in retaining smooth shiny hair. It also helps in conditioning the dry, damaged, treated hair & split ends. Whereas, Rajnigandha is more for the natural long lasting aroma making you feel fresh all day long!
Usage – Use after Mantra Cleanser. Apply liberally from root to tip taking a good quantity, covering the full strands. Leave for at least a couple of minutes for the product to seep in. Rinse thoroughly.
– Leaves hair feeling voluminous & healthy. Also reduces the thinning of hair. Retains moisture & natural oils on the scalp.
– Helped me retain the smooth texture after heavy chemical treatments on hair like bold colors & perming. You can see visible results in a week.
– Helps in fighting quenching heat & protecting from sun light. It dint felt sticky & prevented too much oil or sweat to grease my hair during the day outs!
TIP – Try leave in conditioning at night or put a warm towel or tee shirt on hair after application. Rinse after few hours. It helps the product to seep in the strands & nourish it deeply.
Overall – 5/5 – Must buy! I am looking forward for refills!
Mantra Moisturizer with Aloe, Avocado & Almonds (@Rs 1100 for 250ml)
Ingredients – Rose Extracts, Aloe Vera, Avocado & Sweet Almond Extracts. Rose known for its health & beauty benefits in summers nourishes the skin. It is enriched with a great ingredient Aloe Barbadensis which is the only variety of Aloe Vera extremely effective and it penetrates deep into the 7 layers of skin to treat it. Lovely isn’t it!
Usage – Use your finger tips to apply on face neck & body as usual.
– Mattfies oily skin after application. But does not dry it. greatly recommended for Oily skin types. Specially for summers when you cannot choose a face cream in so much heat & BB Creams works worst for you.
– My skin felt moisturized yet matt. No grease at all. It also worked as anti antiperspirant!!
– I tried using it as a make up base for face & it worked wonders for me. It helped me fight the itch & redness I get after make up base application. And also moisturized my skin well to put up dry powder make up.
– I suggest this moisturizer more for face than full body.
– The fragrance is light & fades off easily just after application. So its good for people allergic to fragrances & if you’re using it as a make up base. But not too good for people loving fragrant moisturizer for daily purposes.
Overall – 3/5. Good moisturizing but fragrance does not last long as its natural. Loved the matt effect on oily skin.
About Baidhyanath Mantra Products – Gaining its legacy in Ayurveda since 1917 it has the trust built up for the products already. These are 100%vegetarian, not tested on animals, free from PARABENS & other harsh ingredients. It also says that these are not infused with artificial dyes, fragrances or colors which makes these even more beautiful & responsible buy! The price point is reasonable for people who love organics/herbals. The packaging is in beautifully imprinted, mess free plunge plastic bottles. Apt for travel & even storage is easy.
Overall Hair & Skin care Regimen I tried – Awesome products with delightful packaging! Must try! I am looking forward to try & review more from their enchanting range!
4/5 – I strongly recommended hair care range!
Get your hands on the beauties here –
Hope you too enjoyed this review & the products I am using this summer for my skin & hair! Stay tuned for more into make up looks this weekend. Till then Happy Reading 🙂