Adding to my previous posts on Life Is Good #Palmer’s, here are another two very exciting products from the Palmer’s Skin Care Range & my review on them 🙂
Cocoa Butter Jar (100gms @425Rs)
All the goodness in a jar. Truly pure cocoa butter formula enriched with Vitamin E. This is a multi purpose product too. I tried this product little differently though for the first when I did use it
DIY – Hair Oil Mix for reviving the hair quality & growth.
Used it as Pre Poo. Heated a tea spoon of cocoa butter on water bath & mixed with coconut oil & small bits of camphor /peppermint (solid) which helps remove dandruff, itchy scalp & gives a cooling effect for summers.
I usually dye /color my hair once in every three months & I get hair treatments which includes exposure to harsh chemicals. This mix helps retain good quality hair, keeping dryness & itch away. This also prevents dandruff, fizz & damaged hair. Enhancements in hair growth can also be seen if used regularly. Advised application – every 2days for at least 3months.
** For winters use Mustard oil instead of Coconut as coconut is lighter oil in density & is good for summers whereas Mustard oil is great for winter dryness.
Best to use after shower at night for it to sweep deep into the roots while you enjoy your good night sleep.
This is just one of the many advantages of Cocoa Butter.
– Thick & dense intensity for better miniaturization over skin.
– Known to be very effective for skin blemishes, wrinkles, scars/marks, pre & post pregnancy skin issues, daily skin care etc.
– Easily mixes with other ingredients & can also be used for making DIY moisturizing soaps, body butter, lotion bars mixing with essential oils & colors for cute bath & body essentials.
– Mix with a tea spoon of salt & sugar for lips as scrub & nourishing agent.
– Mix with apricot kernel finely crushed for making body scrub.
– Mix with oils to crate your pre poo regimen.
– Mix with essential oils and use it for relaxing massages.
– Mix with fine sugar for face scrub.
– Not advised for make up base or directly on face as a moisturizer as for oily skin it can feel greasy.
– Use directly over cracked heels & leave it overnight wearing socks. Repeat till they are super soft. ** You can also exfoliate the dead skin with apricot kernel mixed with cocoa butter first & then use the butter directly for night time therapy.
Cocoa Lotion (250ml @425)
This is again a very beautiful product from Palmer’s. All the places & seasons when you cannot wear the cocoa butter,this cocoa lotion comes handy. Specially for full body coverage with mild intensity & yummy fragrance. Leaves skin with satin finish. Also useful for scars & blemishes. Enriched with all the goodness & benefits of the cocoa butter & Vitamin E it is essential in summers. Can be used in DIY’s where you want it to be less thicker or non greasy. Light weight, great coverage, soft & supple skin after use, can be used as hand cream & a daily product.
I hope you guys liked the review & also would love to win the same to pamper your skin. Do participate in the contest below –
CONTEST#3 DETAILS –
– Share your one multipurpose product for your overall skin care with us in the comments section below.
– LIKE/FOLLOW @urkillerangel on Facebook
– LIKE/FOLLOW @Palmer’s India on Facebook
– Contest#3 closes at 13th May 12:00am midnight!
You can win this product and many more in a beautiful exclusive hamper from PALMER’S x URKILLERANGEL
Products available in all leading online & retail stores.
Happy reading! 🙂