Here I am with my all new collectibles from Revlon & guess what? I found my best friend for a flawless photo-ready finish even for blissful rainy days! This week after a long break from blog writing, I am sharing a very quick look for the dewy days in monsoons. Which will complete the look from harsh sun kissed light time to vivacious dawns.
Prep the face – Quick tips for preparing your skin for make up. Very useful for people with sensitive skin types. (15-20 mins before)
- Face wash with gentle foam wash or organic face wash or mild scrub.
- Moisturize with water based moisturizer (for oily to combination skin) & oil based moisturizer (only for very dry skin types or skin with dry patches).
- Leave for 2-3 mins for the moisturizer to soak in your skin a little.
Face Make Up –
I used two very specific & beautiful products for base from Revlon Photo Ready range.
Foundation – Base 1 – Revlon Photoready Air Brush Effect Make Up in Natural Beige (@ 1100/- for 30ml)
– This time I used one shade darker (Natural Beige) than my skin tone for a sun kissed, dusky look for the day time & sexiest dawns.
– You can combine two shades as well. One for lighter highlighted areas & another for darker contoured areas.
– This foundation does contain micro highlighting particles or shimmer as you may call them, but these are not too prominent. These are the unique photo active particles which gives you a glam & matte look at the same time making you PHOTOREADY!
– I have used this product only for contouring my face & giving it a little dusky look.
– This is enriched with SPF 30 so as to prep your skin & protect it from harsh invisible UV rays on bright sunny or rainy days.
Check the review & details for other shade form the range – 003 SHELL here.
Foundation – Base 2 – Revlon Photoready INSTAFIX stick Make Up (@1325/- for 6.8g) – Medium Beige
– This is perhaps the best thing happened to my skin. The perfect finish, flawless & crease-less, super matte & great coverage with moisturizing & non drying effect on skin.
– Absolutely astonishing results. I would rather use this one product than anything else as a base for my skin. This is easy to slide on, covers all blemishes, scars, marks or dry patches & even dark circles or under eye bags.
– If you’re a lazy one, this is the only & a must product in your purse. Greatly efficient when travelling or for day long events. Just this one product & you get a perfect make up in seconds.
– Use it as a concealer, all over base foundation or matte highlighter to accentuate the high points like cheeks, jaw line & forehead. Can be easily used for shoulder bones & lower neckline. Multi purpose yet easiest to use & keep.
– Lasts for hours without fading & dripping or smudging with moisture or sweat!!
MUST HAVE IT ALWAYS!
*LOVE* this product to moon & back! After using many global brands for make up I am totally a fan of this one. A multi purpose Foundation Stick with superb finish & feels bare on skin.
Have a look at the close ups we shot using the PHOTOREADY base make up below at 2 pm on a rainy day!
Eye make Up –
Revlon has some enchanting hues for your every day eyes, meet ups or parties & night time! I chose & combined these two darker shades generally worn at night for a dramatic bold look but I have used these for a sweet, pastel & flirty feminine day time make up for eyes.
1. Revlon ColorStay Shadow Links 170 Gunmetal – This is a pure gunmetal shade. For those still confused, its a metallic darker grey with shimmer. Can be used on the high points/as highlighter for the eyes.
2. Revlon ColorStay Shadow Links 120 Eggplant – Purple or dark mauve shade again not matte but with a hint of shimmer. You can also combine black matte on outer finishes for night time make up with these two shimmery shades inside.
Price – 210 for each ShadowLink
USP – Great coverage, true color on skin & yes you can now create your own palette as I did. Attach your favorite shadow-links side by side to create your curated palettes. No fuss for un-liked or un-usable colors in your palette. Does not harm sensitive eyes. At least for me, it dint even felt if I wore make up! Love Love Love these..
3. Revlon COLORSTAY One Stroke Defining Eyeliner in Bleackest Black. Click here for details, review & pictures.
The super sexy dewy & dusky look for dawn after 4 hours of the first shots were taken. Yes the below were taken t 6-30 pm on a rainy evening! With all the moist air & drizzling it stayed up till then & even later. Strongly recommend products from REVLON! Great on staying power, great finish & globally favorite. So in love with the finish, coverage & no make up feel for my extremely sensitive skin too.
Not even a bit of my make up faded all this while in 4 hours. And absolutely no skin or eye infections.
To all the people reading this post, please note that these products are not only great with the variety of shades & vivid ranges but is also a responsible brand to trust for your skin.
TIP – It is an important aspect which is misled most of the time for lesser prices offered to customers by many leading brands. Try before you put any new brand /make up & choose wisely 🙂
PS – If I recommend any product very strongly, please note that it is based solely on my experience with the product & unbiased review for the same irrespective of the brand sponsoring the post or not.
Hope you enjoyed the look & the quick fix tips! Do share your views in the comments below!
Happy reading! 🙂
REVLON Make Up & Shadows – Products sent by Revlon India PR team. Find these products on any leading lifestyle or beauty store near you or order online.
Highlighter – BECCA USA in Opal Shade
Lipstick – Lakme 9 to 5 range in Pink Bureau
Mascara – L’Oreal Paris Volume Million lashes in Extra Black (Not Water Proof though it sustained drizzling & moist air.
Dress – Limited Edition Stripe Affair Backless Maxi by StealNoire Studio
Photography – urkillerangel team (pictures are not edited on skin/texture or color saturation for the true color visibility for the readers. Taken in disperse natural light.