Recently I tried a new CTM regimen for my summer skin which was indeed fully tanned & damaged. I do not hesitate to experiment with 100% herbal ayurvedic recipes. Reason being, they are vegetarian, natural, skin friendly (except for very special cases) & I can be assured that there wont be any chemicals on my skin harming my eyes or skin.
I received this beautiful CTM hamper form Bio Bloom last month. I decided to try the whole regimen all together & review it for you all. Here are quick tips before I start –
Why choose a regimen instead of trying out one product at a time –
– You can actually see which products suit you the best. Trying one by one may confuse you as you do not have the same after or before product.
– Helps you notice more things about a specific brand. Like – texture, fragrances, ingredients, reactions & overall feel of a brand.
– You know what to choose. You get to know which products should be repurchased & can be used with similar or other products.
Bio Bloom – CTM
| Cleanser | Toner | Moisturizer |
Lavender oil, Rose water, Jojoba Oil, Wheat germ, Cocoa Butter & Natural Bees Wax amongst others.
Usage – Apply on wet or moist face in circular motion & leave for a few secs. Rinse with water or use cotton balls to wipe out the cleansing milk.
Effects – Tried it for more than 15 days. Using daily morning & evening.
– Skin feels breatheable & fresh
– Moisture is retained and it neither makes it too dry or too greasy.
– Gives a tingling effect on skin when applied. May be because if the hearbs in it.
– Leaves your skin well moist yet not oily or too dry.
– Very effective for skin with blemishes & deep rooted blackheads/whiteheads.
– Removes light make up but cant be treated as a make up remover though.
Overall – 3/5 for oily skin & a must try for dry skin.
Contains Aloe Vera, Rose water, Lemon Juice, Peppermint Oil & Natural Honey amongst others.
Usage – Preferred application after using a cleanser or onto cleansed face for deep cleaning & exfoliation.
Benefits of a TONER – Most of us don’t even know the exact usage & the benefits of a toner. It is indeed the most underrated product out of all skin care range.
– Can be used twice a day after cleanser or scrub for deep pore cleaning.
– Great for acne prone skin.
– Most gentle way of skin exfoliation.
– Restores & maintains skin natural pH balance.
TIP – For oily or combination skin, you can use only toner at night and skip a moisturizer if you think its heavy for night. 🙂
My experience – Loved the product. Very light, cleans the skin deeply & shown visible changes in the texture of my skin. By texture, it has helped me in acne & breakouts. I could see the reduction in lesser blackheads & whiteheads. I did not feel a need for a harsh scrub. I generally do not pick peppermint infused or over fragrant toners as they tend to cause irritation in my eyes & skin. But to my surprise, this one turned out to be one of the best I used.
Must try 5/5 for all skin types.
Usage – Just use an apt quantity & massage on face after cleaning thoroughly. Use your fingertips to elevate the blood circulation. Moving in upward direction.
Use it on face and neck. Can be used as a day & night regimen both. Its natural ingredients like Aloe Vera deep into the skin layers helping in rejuvenation of dead skin cells & elimination of skin allergies. this product is more towards heavy moisturizing, and hence advised for dry to combination skin types & not for oily skin. Though the other two products can be used for all skin types. For me, this is slightly oily but non greasy cream.
Overall Regimen – CTM – Bio Bloom – Must try for Summer skin. Recommendable for Dry & combination Skin.
The best part about the regimen is all the products are lightly fragrant, feels light & non greasy on skin & are great for summers. The ingredients are well chosen for summer nourishing & are very reasonable in comparison to other products available in stores for similar quality. The packaging is no mess travel friendly yet very classy. The bottles comes with plungers inserted on the top & so you can always carry them along!
Looking forward for more into Bio Bloom Hair Care. Hope you guys enjoyed the review with me 🙂
Do check out more of their beautiful ayuvedic range below –