Here I am with a fresh look for spring with ASTRAL mono shadow from Make Up Revolution London, now in India.
I have created a look specially for a very cute & shimmery hue ASTRAL mono shadow which transcends the freshness of spring. You know you cant be caked up with this heat & also be loud for your corporate image. Here is the simple solution, keeping it minimal yet classy.
This year the hottest make up trends are –
– Shimmer shadows & lip color,
– Luminous skin with healthy glow &
You can choose the trends you can carry easily & confidently. Advised not to follow the trends blindly. You know your skin, face shape & the age. Choose wisely what goes on your kit & how are you carrying it. I think for work environment best one is SHIMMER – over eyes, cheeks, highlights, anything that works best for you!
This is a very easy look specially when you just have a few minutes before leaving for office & you still want to look niche with all the perfect eyes to impress.
I created this look with a Nile Blue silk top pairing with my favorite denims & fresh purple ASTRAL mono shadow. You can also use the very unique brow palette as well. Check it here (Review coming soon).
Lets start with the tutorial –
1. Apply the base after cleansing. Make sure you don’t make it too matte.
3. Highlight is the great trend & you should use a golden tone, bronze or pink highlighter over the high points of your face.
2. Apply ASTRAL mono eye-shadow. I layered the color over my concealer for better coverage to accentuate the eyes.
TIP – if you have overlapping eye lids like mine, its good to create the leaf pattern over eyes. It will show the color only when you close your lids. It is also apt for office meetings as it doesn’t look over done make up for corporate set up.
I did not use any other blending color shadow with ASTRAL as it already has the dual effect of shimmer & color. So over the eye balls the color is lighter & shimmery while in the corners, it is darker color.
For better color, apply thrice.
3. Use Black or Blue liner to edge the eyes over the lashes followed by volumnizing mascara.
TIP – Using an eye lash curler always makes a difference. Make sure to use it before applying mascara.
1. Vega Eye shadow (m)
2. Vega angular Blender Brush
To read the full review & application details for other products used –
1. Nail Color – Murnpheaven – Heaven’s Above – @150/-
2. ASTRAL Eye Shadow – BAKED – 3.3gms @ Rs 399/-
3. Highlighter Palette – here
4. Lip Color – here
5. Eye Liner – here
Also check – SHADOWS FROM Make Up revolution here.
Will be reviews more from the range this week. Stay tuned!
Products available PAN India on leading stores & cosmetic websites.
– Photography – Rajan Singh
– Top – StealNoire